Tuesday 13 March 2007

Sign here!

"This is where we belong"
Yes, i recognize the great importance that the Clissold Arms plays in the great story about The Kinks, - one of the worlds greatest rock and roll band. I also recognize The Clissold Arms as a symbol of the local society that formed the Davies brothers. In their music this is the background for a unice humanistic approach for all the ordinary people in the world. All the ordinary people that's not like anybody else.
Now you can sign an online petition please click here

4 comments:

WhyKinks said...

Kai Arne Armann, Oslo, Norway

fidomusic said...

The Kinks memorabilia at the Clissold Arms is part of our history and culture. It will be a moral and cultural disgrace if the new owners are allowed to auction off the artifacts. If they REALLY don't want the collection to remain in the Clissold, the least they could do is to offer it to the Alexandra Arms opposite. Apparently Ray and Dave Davies used to drink in the Alexandra and it was their father who drank in the Clissold.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit companies
credit card interest

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net
from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for
about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my blog post diet that works